Talks and Training Program
Free Educational Talk: “Wills, LPA and More”
Objectives of the talk:
To know how our assets will be distributed if we do not have a valid Will;
To understand how a valid Will alters the asset distribution;
To learn some pointers when making a Will
To appreciate what LPA can do for us and
To figure out how to handle your real property and its related concerns.
Topics to be covered:
1. Common misconceptions;
2. Intestacy rules and their pitfalls;
3. Benefits of writing a WILL;
4. Pointers for writing a WILL;
5. What you need to know about LPA and
6. Real Property, mortgage and more. *
Date, Time and Venue:
30th April 2016 (Saturday)
2pm to 5pm
Room 320 Suntec Convention Centre
1 Raffles Boulevard, Suntec City, 039593
WhatsApp: “Your Name+3004” to 8691 8466
Eg. “John Lim 3004”.
* the segment on Real Property and mortgage will be delivered by a guest speaker.
“Will Planning Course”
It is designed for those who want to be Freelance Will Planner to provide Will Writing as a value added service to their existing clients or as a door opener to generate leads.
It is a full day course starting from 10am and ending at 5pm.
Introduction & common misconceptionsIntestacy Law in Singapore & its potential complicationsWills Act, requirements & structure of a WillRights and responsibilities of parties in a WillBenefits, limitations, revocation & nominationPointers on writing WillsProbate, Letters of Administration, MAS Notice 314 & LPAMarketing mattersCommonly asked questions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will:
1. Acquire a professional and practical knowledge on the relevant topics;
2. Be able to use the knowledge acquired to help people understand the importance of having a valid Will and making a nomination;
3. Be entitled to a VIP code and represent our company to offer Will writing, safe keeping and probate assistance service;
4. Enjoy our prompt and professional service support;
5. Enjoy 30% commission on Will writing and safe keeping service done through you;
6. Enjoy 10% referral fee on Probate and Letters of Administration matters;
7. Enjoy 50% preferential rate on making your own Will.
$348 per participant.
Cash or NETS payment is available over the counter at our office.
Internet transfer: “SimplyWills Pte Ltd” – OCBC bank account: 629-026030-001.
Payment is to be made before commencement of the course.
29th April 2016 (Friday), from 10am to 5pm at:
Training Room 4-2, level 4, Lifelong Institute, 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601.
We conduct FREE educational talks (60 minutes each) for organisations upon request.
Our most popular talk “Why Write Wills?” covers the following areas:
- Common misconceptions;
- The 9 rules;
- Why write Wills;
- Tips and tricks.
Other popular talks include “Probate and Letters of Admin” and “Roles of Executor and Trustee”.
We also conduct professional training to employees of organisations especially the insurance companies, banks, investment firms and real estate agencies.
Please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.